I now have both and I’ve been testing it out and I can give my honest review on it and which I prefer. Message me if you want me to?
1. Always wash off your makeup at night or whenever you can. Wearing makeup all the time isn’t good for your skin. Let your skin breathe a little or at least, whenever it can. Wash your face twice a day. Use a cleanser to remove makeup. If your skin is really dry, wash your face with water in the morning when your makeup isn’t on because that can be enough to wash your face since sometimes a cleanser can make your skin even more dry.
2. Exfoliate. Exfoliate your skin so that you can remove all the dead skin cells. Exfoliating is basically taking the old dead layer of skin off your face, which reveals your new skin and helps give you a radiant glow. Do not over exfoliate. It can be really bad for your skin. Exfoliate at least 2 to 3 times a week or every other day depending on how harsh or gentle your exfoliater is. Do not, I repeat, do not, exfoliate with JUST sugar. Exfoliating with just sugar can be very harmful to your skin. It’s alright to exfoliate your lips with sugar though.
3. Use a toner, this helps take off all the excess makeup that your cleanser couldn’t do. You can skip this part if you believe that your cleanser does a good job.
4. Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. I can’t stress this enough. Moisturize your skin right after you get out of the shower because after 5 minutes of when you get out of the shower and you moisturize, it really doesn’t do anything because it’s like putting a layer of clothes on. So moisturize right after you wash your face or after your shower so that the moisturizer will sink in instead of just lay there. Moisturize twice a day.
5. For pores, if you have large pores, you can shrink them by black head strips or other products made for it. But when you’re low on money and you need remove your blackhead that are hiding in your pores. Get a 1:1 ratio with salt and toothpaste and just apply over where it is needed. Let it settle in for a few minutes, then rinse. You should notice a slight difference.